Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A little background for the road.

Okay, so this is my attempt of writing a blog. And it's all Alison's fault, after she showed me her amazing blog . While hers is a rambling of reviews for her book list, mine is just going to be rambling in general. Kind of like my title, which is a work in progress - so please advice would be GREAT!

So don't judge. Actually, go ahead and judge. I would do the same.


So I should probably add a little background here. Earlier this summer I started writing. A lot. Some of it makes no sense, okay, most of it makes no sense. And if you were looking for a cohesive unit, that's not going to happen either. But some of it is entertaining, other writings are things that have been on my mind.
Honestly, I don't expect readers, creating this blog was a promise I made. So enjoy, and if you don't, then, well, sorry. Although if you spend your time looking at random blogs, then I'm guessing you have quite a bit to waste, so I won't apologize for wasting it.

And that's the spiel.

1 comment:

  1. Aw. I'm so glad you did this. I was juuust about to ask you where the link was to that blog I was promised.

    Except now I don't want to read it because I'm reminded of the fact that you're kind of an awesome writer. And my blog is more like having a conversation with me while I'm overtired. Way to set the bar, bitch.

    Okay, I lied. I will read it. Obsessively.

    ReplyDelete